Here are some helpful links for learning more about high-risk insurance, insurance in general, and various industries.
At Hayes Insurance, we strive to provide the best service for all of our clients, and that includes informing and educating clients about insurance news and helping to simplify the convoluted field that is insurance. In the links below you can find a variety of educational material to clear the waters when it comes to trying to understand insurance, licensing, cyber-liability, healthcare, and much more.
- AM Best – www.ambest.com – AM Best offers respectable credit ratings as an opinion of the financial strength and creditworthiness of risk-bearing entities and investment vehicles.
- Insurance Journal – www.insurancejournal.com – One of the premier resources for insurance industry news, trends, and hot topics. Featuring buyer’s guides, research, market directories, and a community forum amongst more.
- Health Insurance through Anthem – www.brokerportal.anthem.com – This is our direct broker portal through Anthem for easy access.
- Property Casualty 360 – www.propertycasualty360.com – Another great resource of insurance industry news, trends, and hot topics, although focusing more on news and articles and less on educational material.
- Insurance Industry Blog – www.iii.org/insuranceindustryblog – An insurance industry blog focused on delivering timely and relevant content and discussion within the insurance field.
- LifeHappens Blog – www.lifehappens.org/blog – A great resource blog focused on helping people understand the importance and ins and outs of life, disability and long-term care insurance in order to better protect yourself and your family.
- Risk and Insurance Knowledge Base – www.irmi.com – A great knowledge-base and community focused on providing quality information, practical strategies, and expert advice when it comes to risk and insurance.
- Contractors State License Board – www.cslb.ca.gov – The Contractors State License Board site aims to protect and regulate the construction industry through policies that promote the health, safety, and general welfare of the public in all matters relating to construction.
- General Contractor License Guide – www.generalcontractorlicenseguide.com – The single best resource for becoming a licensed contractor in any state. They feature news, articles, how-tos, and guides to how to become licensed.
- Free Legal Encyclopedia – www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia – A comprehensive and free library for all things risk, insurance, and law.
- Cyber Risk Assessment and Information – www.netdiligence.com – Are you sure you and your business is safe from the myriad threats on the cyber front? Check out the Netdiligence site for assessment and preventative measures to keep you and your business safe.
- Marijuana Legal Reform – www.norml.org – A site that offers news, education, and community to work on legalized Marijuana law reformation.
- Affordable Healthcare Act Information – www.hhs.gov/healthcare – The official government page for the Affordable Healthcare Act including education, information, and facts and features.
- Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies – www.maps.org – A professional resource for the studies, law, and education of psychedelic and marijuana law research.